24 March 2009

I dated a Brahmin...

And all I got was this t-shirt.

My friend's little sister just started her own t-shirt company. I am planning to have one of these screened in a very large size so I can sleep in it.

I came up with the concept when I was writing an entry about my most recent beau. I put the finishing touches on it earlier today, but have opted to not publish it because it turned out much more sentimental than I had first intended.

As I was lying in bed last night, unable to sleep because of large dose of caffeinated beverage late in the PM, I thought to myself how hilarious it might be to print a large number of "I dated a criminal defense attorney... And all I got was this t-shirt" t-shirts on behalf of the many guys my sister will start and stop dating this coming year.

My sister knows I love her. :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A funnier public defender shirt I have seen was...

Front of shirt: "San Francisco Public Defender"
Back of shirt: "Getting you off since 1929"

The take of a Chinese American tween living in Los Angeles